We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our Workshops team in the role of Technical Support and Warranty Coordinator. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing technical and warranty support, in addition to assisting with servicing and repair work. This role will also (in conjunction with the Human Resources team) develop, implement and oversee the Automotive Trades Apprentice Training program.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment or willingness to gain qualification
- Previous experience in training and assessment would be advantageous
- Experience in the servicing and maintaining of light/ heavy vehicles and equipment
- Ability to harvest information from schematics, plans/ technical manuals and equipment manufacturers etc
- Well-developed leadership and communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with and coach/ mentor apprentices
- Excellent self-management skills and ability to prioritise work
- Reasonable proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
To apply, please forward your application including a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business Wednesday 20th November 2019. For more information about this role please review the position description or contact Chris Targett, Workshops Manager on 0418 527 464.