We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented Junior Site Engineer to join our Construction Team based from our Hobart head office. Reporting to the Project Manager, the successful candidate will gain invaluable on the job experience as well as:
- Develop skills, competencies and gain relevant experience required to manage multiple projects in line with best practice.
- Under Project Manager guidance, contribute to the improvement of project management practice within Civil Contracting.
- Assist with site supervision record keeping and the development and implementation of Project Management Plans.
To be successful in this position you will have a current Drivers Licence and the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Sound knowledge of civil engineering fundamentals.
- Experience in applying engineering principles to multiple aspects of projects.
- Practical experience and pragmatic attitude towards problem solving in civil construction.
- Sound interpersonal skills, numeracy and computer literacy and a basic understanding of contract administration, procurement and subcontracting principles.
- A basic understanding of civil construction and project management.
- Previous work experience in the civil engineering field would be highly regarded.
What we offer:
At Hazell Bros we offer a supportive, engaging and dynamic team environment where you are a person not a number. We offer a variety of work with diversity of projects, long-term loyalty to our people and opportunities to progress.
For further information regarding this role please contact Ally Browne, HR Business Partner on 0437 898 040