Hazell Bros is a diverse family-owned construction, concrete & quarries, materials handling and asset services provider with offices in Tasmania, Queensland and South Australia, employing more than 600 people. We value our people and as an Employer of Choice we are recognised for our people management practices.
Due to continual expansion and business growth in Northern Tasmania we currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented HR Graduate to join the team, based from our Launceston office.
As an entry level position, it will ideally suit a recent Graduate or someone looking to commence or further develop their HR career. We would also be interested in speaking to you if you are in your final year at University and interested in a part-time role whilst you finish your studies.
We offer on the job training and mentoring with a progressive development path available for the right person.
- End to end recruitment including advertising, shortlisting, scheduling interviews and reference checking
- On boarding of new employees including induction coordination
- Maintenance of electronic personnel files and employee records management
- Monthly reporting
- Generalist HR support, advice and administrative assistance
- Relevant tertiary or TAFE qualifications in HR or related disciplines or similar (or working towards)
- Ability to maintain discretion and manage confidentiality
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong business relationships (internal and external)
- Highly organised with ability to be flexible in managing competing deadlines
- Excellent computer skills (including Word and Excel);
If this sound like an opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you! To apply, send your resume and a cover letter addressing the above position requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 3 April 2019.
For more information please review the position description or contact Bella Yates, HR Coordinator on 03 6277 7802.