We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Group Asset Manager. The overall purpose of this newly created role will be to:
- Provide leadership in the management of all HB Group assets, including over 400 items of mobile equipment and fixed plant such as crushers and concrete plants
- Lead the asset lifecycle and CAPEX strategy to ensure the long-term operational needs of the business are supported and commercially viable
- Implement preventative maintenance programs which will ensure an optimum balance between R&M costs and reliability
- Identify trends and implement improvement strategies and initiatives in collaboration with all stakeholders and ensure that learnings are applied across the business
- Oversee the management of all Workshops in Tasmania with a workforce of 70 staff
As a member of the Hazell Bros Senior Leadership team, the successful candidate will report directly to the Executive General Manager – Operations and as such will also have accountability for contributing to the wider strategic business objectives, commercial success and organisational growth.
We are looking for someone tertiary qualified, preferably in Mechanical Engineering, with demonstrated experience operating at a senior level along with exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills. Key to success in this role will be the ability to communicate well with individuals and groups at all levels of the business, to draw from their knowledge and experience, and to build and strengthen relationships. You will be required to travel interstate from time to time to meet the requirements of the role.
Competitive remuneration and excellent conditions of employment are offered for the successful candidate. Best of all, upon joining our team, you will have the opportunity to enjoy all the variety and challenges that come from working with one of the industry’s most reputable brands, while also enjoying the wonderful lifestyle benefits that Tasmania has to offer.
For more information please review the position description. To apply, send an application detailing your previous experience to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 31 July 2019.