Our Burnie Workshop is now seeking a motivated, experienced, trade qualified Diesel Mechanic to join the team.
Successful applicants will have:
- Relevant Trade qualification;
- Relevant industry experience;
- Be team orientated with a solid work ethic;
- A current driver’s license;
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills; and
- A strong focus and commitment to maintaining work health and safety practices.
The following will also be highly regarded:
- HR driver’s license;
- Diagnostic skills and factory training in either Cummins, Volvo MP8 and DAF MX engines; and
- Experience working on a wide range of heavy construction equipment and machinery, prime movers, tippers and medium plant.
Hazell Bros offers excellent conditions of employment and competitive industry rates. We are committed to the growth of our people and support them with ongoing training and development opportunities.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, contact Alec Heazlewood on 0400 699 845.