Reporting to the Manager Precast Concrete, Fabrication and Hardox, this new position will play an integral role in the team, providing pricing details and assisting with proposals and tender submissions in order to secure new business opportunities state wide.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive Knowledge in Precast Concrete Manufacturing and, or Structural Steel Fabrication and Construction
- Design and Drafting with ability to produce shop drawings would be an advantage
- Estimating and project experience within building and construction or relevant manufacturing industry
- Highly developed analysis skills and attention to detail
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills and the ability to adapt to ever changing priorities
- Sound understanding of all Microsoft software, understanding of and ability to develop skills in estimating packages, or develop such packages
- A demonstrated ability to prioritise workloads and work to tight timeframes
- Comprehensive skills, knowledge and experience in negotiating within the contractual environment
The location of this role is flexible, with the successful candidate being able to be based in either Burnie or Hobart.
As an Employer of Choice, Hazell Bros offers a range of opportunities and benefits to its employees to build an effective work-life balance. We offer an Employee Assistance Program to employees and their families, paid maternity/ paternity leave, staff recruitment referral schemes, Mental Health First Aid training, Health and Well Being programs, ongoing training and development, discounted motor vehicle servicing and Bunnings trade discounts.
To apply, send your resume and a cover letter addressing the above key requirements to email@example.com For further information please review the position description or contact Marcel Mcleod, Manager Precast Concrete, Fabrication and Hardox on 0428 530 639.