Hazell Bros is a leading Tasmanian family-owned and operated business, specialising in civil construction and has been servicing the public and private sectors for over 70 years. With operations in Tasmania, Queensland and South Australia, we employ a team of 600 who are the mainstay of our business. We are focused on understanding the needs of our clients and delivering quality, comprehensive solutions
We are currently seeking an experienced, motivated and suitably qualified Mechanic to join our growing Launceston workshop team on a permanent, full-time basis.
If you meet the following requirements we would love to hear from you:
- Trade Qualified;
- Broad Earthmoving and Truck knowledge with sound diagnostic abilities;
- A current driver’s licence;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Motivated with the ability to work solo and as part of a small team with a busy workload;
- A commitment to maintaining work health and safety practices;
We are offering
- Competitive pay rates and allowances;
- Relocation assistance for eligible candidates;
- Permanent Full-time employment;
- Ongoing training and development.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, send an application outlining your previous experience to email@example.com.