We are currently seeking a motivated and capable Project Administrator to support our civil construction team across various projects based around Hobart.
As the successful candidate you have:
- Demonstrated successful performance and experience with general office, administration, financial and accounting functions
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications especially Excel spreadsheets
- Self-motivation, adaptability and willingness to continue learning and developing
- The ability to work independently and self-manage time and priorities
- The ability to build credible and effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Capacity to work efficiently and effectively in both a team and unsupervised environment
- Drivers' license and vehicle
- Previous experience in project administration and knowledge of construction industry practices will be highly regarded.
What we offer:
At Hazell Bros we offer a supportive, dynamic and close-knit team environment where you are a person not a number. We offer a variety of work with diversity of projects, long-term loyalty to our people and opportunities to progress
Apply At: Civil Construction Project Administrator Job in Hobart - SEEK