Hazell Bros is a family-owned and operated business providing a broad range of high-quality construction, resource, asset and industrial service capabilities. Our offices in Tasmania and Queensland service operations in those states as well as in South Australian and into New South Wales. Our 500-strong team of employees are the mainstay of the business and their diversity provides Hazell Bros with skills to ensure we continually add value and exceed our clients’ expectations.
We currently have an opportunity for a motivated Business Graduate to join our Finance team. Hazell Bros is an organisation that values hard work, accuracy, drive and a great attitude. We encourage the team to continuously improve processes to streamline operations, we support each other and seek to provide growth and development opportunities.
The candidate will develop a good understanding and grounding in a private sector organisation, with exposure to a broad range of accounting functions including:
- Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Specific project work and general admin including procedure and process development
Key attributes include:
- BBus degree with an Accounting or Finance major
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to work independently and self-manage time and priorities
- A genuine interest in the construction industry would be advantageous but is not essential
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please submit your application through the following link by Thursday 21st November 2019.
For more information about this role, please review the Position Description.
Please note that applications will only be accepted via the above link.