Hazell Bros is a diverse family-owned construction, concrete & quarries, materials handling and asset services provider with offices in Tasmania, Queensland and South Australia, employing more than 600 people. We value our people and as an Employer of Choice we are recognised for our people management practices.
We are currently seeking a motivated professional to join our Corporate Services team. The key purpose of this role is to provide day to day support and technical advice to the business for financial systems and be a key project resource for system innovation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Gather, document and analyse business requirements for business improvement initiatives and liaise with relevant stakeholders
- Conduct business analysis & problem-solving activities for assigned business improvement initiatives
- Produce reports using MS Excel and in-house systems, presenting data with clear understandable formats
- Identification and transformation of data from source systems
- Work with and support the Systems Engineer on telephony related issues (issuing hardware, troubleshooting issues)
- Management and support of Hazell Bros systems (packages including Great Plains, uBatch, uWeigh, JobPac, Equipment Management System)
- Provide support for weekly invoice processes and monthly accounting closure
To be successful in this role, you will be a professional with a can-do attitude and the ability to multitask between daily tasks and projects ensuring on-time completion.
You will also be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting or business ideally with sound knowledge of software systems
- Experience in data management, extraction, database maintenance
- Advanced Microsoft Excel including VBA
- Understanding of data structures
- SQL experience including writing queries in SQL
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competitive remuneration and excellent conditions of employment are offered for the successful candidate.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please forward your application including a cover letter to email@example.com by close of business 21st February 2020.
Systems Analyst Position Description