Hazell Bros is a diverse family-owned construction, concrete & quarries, materials handling and asset services provider with offices in Tasmania, Queensland and South Australia, employing more than 600 people. We value our people and as an Employer of Choice we are recognised for our people management practices.
Due to growth, we are currently seeking a motivated professional to join our Corporate Services team as a key support across the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Business development analytics, providing support and outputs to Management as required
- Collect and analyse data, identifying organisational opportunities
- Maintaining up to date and in-depth knowledge of industry trends, developments, issues and new products/services entering the market
- Develop a management tool to track business opportunities through the lifecycle
You would be a good fit for our business if you can demonstrate the following:
- Analytical and strategic thinker
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Highly proficient at using multiple resources and tools to identify and articulate market opportunity and trends
- Strong customer service focus and genuine ability to assist and educate business stakeholders
- Strong strategic focus with ability to balance big-picture targets and initiatives with immediate KPIs
- Ability to identify and articulate blue-sky opportunities
- Ability to track and capture market trends and opportunities
An understanding of the civil and materials markets would be advantageous. Competitive remuneration and excellent conditions of employment are offered for the successful candidate.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, send an application and resume addressing the above position requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 3 April 2019.